We our pleased to offer the former UAW Building located at 8735 East Jefferson Avenue in Detroit's Indian Village neighborhood. The original structure was built in 1945 as a German Social Club and was redeveloped in 1980 by the UAW at which time the building was expanded into the current structure. The portfolio features over 120,000 SF and 3.45 Acres of the total land with 360' of frontage along Jefferson Avenue across from the Riverfront. The property is a 4-story 120,000 SF commercial building positioned on an entire block between Fischer and Crane Street and features unobstructed views of Detroit’s international waterfront and marina district. Zoning allows for both office or residential redevelopment opportunities.
Listing courtesy of O'Connor Realty.
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Real Estate Company and Realcomp II Ltd. Copyright 2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing and that the data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.